DOT Compliance Update (Boardman)Name: DOT Compliance Update (Boardman)Date: October 24, 2017Time: 9:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDTRegistration: Register NowEvent Description:
OTA is committed to helping Oregon carriers be successful.
Join industry professional, Joe Darby, for an overview of the Federal DOT Regulations (FMCSRs). He will discuss commonly found compliance issues for trucking businesses. John works on a regular basis with state, federal & industry leaders in order to gain valuable insights and information regarding enforcement and practical methods to maintain compliance of the regulations that the trucking industry abides by.
Class topics will include:
- Accident Recording & Investigation
- Hours of Service Regulations
- Driver training requirements/Best Practices
- DOT Drug & Alcohol Testing
- Inspection, repair & maintenance
- Certified Medical Examiners & Medical Card Rules
- Driver Qualifications/Disqualifications
- Record retention requirements
- Preparing & maintaining DQ files
- Auditing procedures, penalties, interventions