Northwest Fleet Safety Certification
In May of 2016, OTA launched it's first ever exclusive comprehensive safety program – Northwest Fleet Safety Certification. This unique curriculum covers all aspects of creating and maintaining a top-notch fleet safety program. Training courses that cover a wide range of topics will be offered throughout the year. Whether your fleet safety personnel are new to the job or just need a refresher on the industry’s ever-changing rules and regulations, OTA’s Northwest Fleet Safety program offers the tools and resources they need to keep trucks, shops, and people safe and protected.
This program addresses topics that all well-rounded safety personnel need to perform their job effectively, as well as the required regulatory courses. Developed by OTA safety expert, John Sallak, and the Safety Management Council, the Northwest Fleet Safety program has built in flexibility so that fleets can supplement their safety training with the entire program or individual courses.
The 2017 program will begin in the spring shortly after the first class graduates. Seats are limited, so please contact us to reserve your spot!
Graduates of the inaugural NW Fleet Safety Certification Program:
- Bill Lundin, Independent Dispatch, Inc.
- Christie Wuerst, Terrain Tamers Chip Hauling, Inc.
- Dennis Fullan, Space Age Fuel Inc.
- Don Thompson, Sherman Brothers Trucking Inc.
- Gene Hullette, Leavitt's Freight Service
- Joe Moody, A&M Transport, Inc.
- Kyle Anderson, DSV Road Transport
- Melissa Brown, McGinn Bros Trucking
- Ron Bowers, Ron Bowers, Inc.
- Todd Boldin, Reddaway