Northwest Fleet Safety Certification
OTA’s Northwest Fleet Safety Certification program offers a unique curriculum that covers all aspects of creating and maintaining a top-notch fleet safety program. This year-long program focuses on the tools and resources safety personnel need to keep trucks, shops, and people safe and protected, whether they’re seasoned professionals or new to the job. The program covers required regulatory courses, as well as sessions designed for personal and professional development.
Flexibility is built into the program. Sign up for the entire course to receive certification, or pick and choose individual sessions throughout the year.
The 2022/2023 session has already started! Space is limited, so it's never too early to think about joining us next year!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503.513.0005. Space is limited, so act now! Special pricing is available for members and when paid in full for the program.
What the NW Fleet Safety Program is all about...
Graduates of the 2021 NW Fleet Safety Certification Program
Spenser Murray, Big Foot Beverages
Jared Vetkos, DTG Recycling
Lisa Conrad, Christensen
Tony Lowery, Weyerhaeuser
Connor Morrison, Space Age
Brisa Smith, Kool Pak
Graduates of the 2020 NW Fleet Safety Certification Program:
- Tony Smith, Tyree Oil
- Devon Anderson, D.C. Anderson & Co
- Denise Rugh, Market Express, LLC
- Jayme L. Card, Leavitt's Freight Service
- Amanda Thompson, Terrain Tamers
- Amber Roberts, TP Trucking
- Jerry Frison, Cutter Construction Co., Inc.
(Instructor: Adam Williamson)
- Roger Alley, Blue Line Transportation Co.
- Chad Belcher, Leavitt's Freight Service
- Vic Clapp, Lile International Companies
- Alex Crider, Stinger Transport
- Noah Horwitz, DSV Road Transport
- Rachel Hubbard, Kool Pak
- Larry Needham, Gene Whitaker
- Michael Note, WHA Insurance
- Dean Noyes, Western Heavy Haul
- Jamie Peterson, Gene Whitaker
- Mario Rivera, Charlie's Produce
- Roni Shaw, Bowman Trucking
- Catrina Stanks, WHA Insurance
- George Wood, TP Trucking
Graduates of the 2017-2018 NW Fleet Safety Certification Program:
(Instructor: Joe Darby)
- Cyrel Moore, B & R Reliable Transportation Services, LLC
- Hedie C. Schulte, Boshart Trucking, Inc.
- Ashley Saucedo, Western Mountain Transport, Inc.
- Theresa Brown, Roseburg Forest Products
- Lisa I. Howe, Thomas & Sons Distributors
- Katrina A. Nielsen, KM Nielsen Trucking
- Bryan Hutton, McCracken Motor Freight, Inc.
- Craig Brown, Leavitt's Freight Service, Inc.
- Alicia Wilson, WCCL Trucking, LLC
- Kenneth Laudahl, Carson / NEXGEN Logistics, LLC
Graduates of the inaugural NW Fleet Safety Certification Program (2016-2017):
(Instructor: John Sallak)
- Bill Lundin, Independent Dispatch, Inc.
- Christie Wuerst, Terrain Tamers Chip Hauling, Inc.
- Dennis Fullan, Space Age Fuel Inc.
- Don Thompson, Sherman Brothers Trucking Inc.
- Gene Hullette, Leavitt's Freight Service
- Joe Moody, A&M Transport, Inc.
- Kyle Anderson, DSV Road Transport
- Melissa Brown, McGinn Bros Trucking
- Ron Bowers, Ron Bowers, Inc.
- Todd Boldin, Reddaway
Questions about the NW Fleet Safety Certification Program? Contact email@example.com to learn more.