Truck PAC Committee
Educate • Promote • Influence
PAC stands for "Political Action Committee," and its purpose is to help elect candidates who understand and support the issues of the trucking industry. The Oregon Truck PAC fund ensures that the issues important to trucking companies operating in Oregon are actively represented in the state and beyond.
The support OTA members and others provide through ongoing contributions to the Truck PAC fund goes towards funding the campaigns of candidates and helps educate representatives, promote policies beneficial to the industry and, whenever possible, influence the outcome of legislation, regulations and rules. Contributions to candidates come from "OTA" and are not associated with any particular individual or company so you won't be affiliated with a specific legislator or party.
“If you have ten thousand regulations you destroy all respect for the law.” ~Winston Churchill
While trucking companies directly benefit from the Truck PAC funded activities, the general public relies on trucks to deliver life’s essentials every day. The planned events allow OTA to educate others on the impact of trucking. After all…Trucks Bring It!
Ways to support the Oregon Truck PAC:
- Join the Truck PAC Leadership Circle
- Sponsor or attend Truck PAC events like the annual golf tournament in July
- Get involved in other committees, such as OTA in Action
- Make a general contribution online with your personal credit card
- Include a donation with your annual membership dues
- Contact us at 503.513.0005, or make checks payable to "Oregon Truck PAC" and send to:
Oregon Trucking Association
4005 SE Naef Road
Portland, OR 97267
Please log in to view a complete list of Truck PAC committee members.