Transportation and Trucking Workers’ Comp Group –
Oregon Trucking Associations (in partnership with SAIF Corporation)
OGSERP discount: 2% for January 1, 2020 to September 30, 2020
Christine Logue, Director of Member Benefits
4005 SE Naef Road, Portland, OR 97267
• Must have an annual manual premium equal to, or greater than, $2,500
• Be a member in good standing of the association (dues paid current)
• Earned or unearned experience rating 1.00 or less
• Group history period* incurred to manual loss ratio less than 40 percent
• Group history period frequency of business operations less than SAIF average
frequency for the principal class for accounts newly enrolling in the group**
• Group history period frequency of business operations less than 1.5 times
the SAIF average frequency for the principal class for current group members
renewing in the group**
• Underwriters have judgment authority for approving group pricing.
* Group history period includes policy periods incepting within 57 months prior to the effective date of the policy year being priced and must include a minimum of 34 months of history.
** SAIF calculates an average expected claim frequency (per $100 payroll) for each class effective January 1 each year using the expected frequency for the year that corresponds to the effective date of the policy year being priced.
Principal class codes:
7219 Truck – Haul
7225 Automobile Towing
7230 Trucking – Parcel/Package
7231 Mail Delivery
7232 Trucking – Mail/Parcel/Package
7360 Freight Handling
7382 Bus Co-All Emp
8293 Furniture Moving
9403 Garbage/Ash/Refuse Collection
Class code and usage codes:
The following class codes will be allowed when defined as described below.
7370 06 Medical Transport
9328 01 Truckman NOC – Garage/Dock/Warehouse