Safety is a top priority here at OTA. Our staff has a Safety & Compliance Consultant and staff members on board to help develop and execute events focused on safety on the road and in the workplace. We host training classes and safety-focused events across Oregon. A variety of tools and documents are available in our Member Site. The Safety Management Council (SMC) is a great way for you to get involved. Please visit our events page to view upcoming classes and register!
Annual Safety Events:
- Spring Safety Conference
- Oregon Truck Driving Championships
2021 Spring Safety Conference - Session Recordings Now Available for Purchase!
If you were unable to attend the 2021 Safety Conference in Eugene, you can still get the benefit of listening to and learning from the expert speakers who participated in this year's event. Each session was recorded and videos are now available to purchase at just $49/each. Plus, you'll receive the Truckers Against Trafficking session free of charge when you purchase another session.
Click here to view the 2021 Safety Conference program which includes more information on the sessions and speakers.
Go to the OTA Store to purchase sessions videos
Oregon Truck Driving Championships 2019
Oregon Truck Driving Championship 2017
Oregon Truck Driving Championships 2018
Oregon Truck Driving Championship 2016
- Truck Safety
- Summary of all Safety Regulations
- All Federal Regulations
- Drivers Guide to Bikes
- Oregon Chain Law
- Part 380 - Special Training Requirements
- Part 382 - Controlled Substances and Alcohol Use and Testing
- Part 383 - CDL Standards, Requirements, and Penalties
- Part 384 - State Compliance with CDL Program
- Part 385 - Safety Fitness Procedures
- Part 387 - Minimum Levels of Financial Responsibility
- Part 390 - General Safety Regulations
- Part 391 - Qualification of Drivers
- Part 392 - Driving of Motor Vehicles
- Part 393 - Parts and Accessories Necessary for Safe Operation
- Part 395 - Hours of Service of Drivers
- Part 396 - Inspection, Repair, and Maintenance
- Part 397 - Transportation of Hazardous Materials; Driving and Parking
- Part 398 - Transportation of Migrant Workers
- Part 399 - Employee Safety and Health Standards
Questions about OTA's safety program? Email email@example.com or call us 503.513.0005.